Taipei—Six winners of the Taiwan Excellence Award unveiled their groundbreaking advancements for the hardware manufacturing industry at the Taiwan Excellence Hardware Showcase, a digital event held on recently in Taipei, Taiwan, and to industry professionals around the globe.
Hosted by TAITRA (Taiwan External Trade Development Council), this showcase is one of several online streamed conferences that introduced Taiwan’s innovations to the growing international hardware market during the COVID-19 pandemic.
During the one-hour event, more than 700 visitors tuned in for a closer look at Taiwan’s latest, and most show-stopping innovations. Taiwan continues to be a key global player in the hardware market that exported nearly US$3.8 billion in 2019 that ranked the country third in the world.
The presenting companies and their products exemplify the highest quality, most innovative, and highest-performing hardware and pneumatic tools in the industry. Included in the line-up of companies who presented:
1. Kuani Gear Co., Ltd. Kuani announced their Gearless Angle Impact Wrench that simplifies automobile/motorcycle maintenance with its fully adjustable, unique, 360-degree swivel feature that improves ease of access in engine bays or other confined spaces. Its low-recoil design also helps reduce operator fatigue.
2. Tien-I Industrial Co., Ltd. launched new spinning impact extensions that effectively solved the professional vehicle mechanic’s problem of losing their grip on traditional impact extensions. They help mechanics to efficiently and safely complete their jobs even in confined spaces under the hood or chassis.
3. Shuter Enterprise Co. Ltd. delivered the RC High-Efficiency Work Station. By providing industrial-strength load capacity and space-saving versatility, Shuter introduced a work station that applies its leading industrial technology to the residential market to help home owners efficiently set up Do-It-Yourself (DIY) workshops in their own garages.
4. Williams Tools Co., Ltd. The company’s internationally acclaimed “Screen Slipping T-handle Torque Screwdriver” protects both the user and the tool with patented torque adjustment to eliminate over-tightening. Tested up to 30,000 cycles and manufactured from environment-friendly, silicon-chromoly steel, the screwdriver even has internal storage space for 12 hex bits.
5. Ferro-Carbon Ent. Co., Ltd. Ferro-Carbon introduced its ample and powerful, heavy-duty tile cutter. Designed to easily cut 800mm to 1200mm lengths of tile, the enhanced breaking system and tungsten scoring wheel produces a smoother, cleaner, and easier cut and is the tool favored by major tile manufacturers around the globe.
6. Medical Intubation Technology Corporation (MitCorp) unveiled the PRSL 300, an innovative pipe inspection videoscope system with a real-time display. It provides a fool-proof inspection tool, thanks to a unique probe with a self-leveling camera that retains an upright image as the probe maneuvers lithely through any pipe. The use of high-durability High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) fiberglass also allows the probe to smoothly rotate, expand, and retract while simultaneously protecting the drive circuit board for image signal and slip ring for a lightweight, wear-resistant, and waterproof unit.
The winners of the Taiwan Excellence Award look forward to partnering with overseas buyers to bring their innovations to their specific industrial and residential hardware markets. The full product brochure is available here.
This Taiwan Excellence Hardware Showcase, along with TAITRA-hosted series of online conferences, is part of the Taiwan Industry Image Promotion Project organized by the Bureau of Foreign Trade (BOFT) and the Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) that promotes the latest products and technologies developed by Taiwanese companies.
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. Comments are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.