PLDT Enterprise is calling on innovation enthusiasts and forward-thinkers to mark their calendars for a digitally transformative experience.
The corporate business arm of PLDT, the country’s largest integrated telecommunications group, announced that PH Digicon 2023 is set at the Marriott Grand Ballroom in Pasay City this October 12-13, 2023.
A digital convention where global industry mavens, thought leaders, and pioneers in technology come together to help drive technological enablement for Philippine enterprises, PH Digicon has served as a hub for innovation, digital transformation, and technology advancements.
As with previous renditions, the PLDT Group and PLDT Enterprise are hosting the highly anticipated annual meet.
The last PH Digicon in 2022 saw over 2,700 delegates from multiple countries with over 2,200 companies participating. Building on that success, this upcoming event is poised to raise the bar even higher. At PH Digicon 2023, attendees can look forward to new enhancements on prior Digicon City fave attractions, comprised of the following:
- Digi Grounds – Transformed into an engaging and immersive environment, visit the Digi Grounds, a meticulously crafted space that invites attendees to embark on a dynamic and captivating journey, captivating and immersing participants like never before.
- Digi Booths – Explore a world of innovation by visiting the creative booths of the MVP Group and its esteemed technology partners and sponsors. Get an up-close look at cutting edge technologies, showcasing the forefront of digital advancements.
- Digi Hub – Engage in a space for essential partnerships and in-depth discussions focused on stakeholder management and sustainability, ensuring you remain a leader in corporate excellence.
- SME Zone – Explore the SME Zone where booths and exclusive mentoring sessions with experienced business experts come together to inspire and support entrepreneurial visions.
- Culmination of the Innovation Challenge – See the Top 10 startups in action at the PLDT and Smart Innovation Challenge, showcasing redesigned solutions and prototypes using technologies like IoT, AI, 5G, and automation.
- Fellowship Night – Get a chance to expand your network, engage with fellow delegates, speakers, and sponsors, and be entertained by amazing performances.
This year’s theme of “VISION” reflects the goal to empower tomorrow’s tech titans and enterprises, ignite future-forward thinking, explore cutting-edge technologies, and inspire leaders and business owners to drive success in the evolving business landscape.
“This theme aligns perfectly with our overall VISIONARIES brand campaign of inspiring visionary leadership and innovative thinking, which are essential for navigating the digital landscape,” said Chet Alviz, PLDT Enterprise Vice President, and Head of Wireless Marketing for Enterprise and International Business Groups.
Today’s technology giants are also among PH Digicon’s esteemed event partners.
Zaza Soriano-Nicart, Managing Director, Cisco Philippines, explained how Cisco is proud to be part of PH Digicon 2023, saying, “we look forward to collaborating with tomorrow’s innovators to drive meaningful change.”
Huawei’s Adam Liu, Vice President of 5G & LTE FDD Domain, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. echoed the sentiment. “Huawei is committed to being a catalyst for digital transformation. We’re thrilled to be part of PH Digicon 2023 in shaping the future of technology,” he said.
And Daniel Jaeger, Vice President of Southeast Asia, Nokia, similarly said, “ We are delighted to join PH Digicon 2023 in their vision for a digital future. As a B2B technology innovation leader, Nokia plays an active role in shaping it. Together, we will pioneer innovative solutions that revolutionize businesses and realize the potential of digital in every industry in the Philippines.”
For his part, Mitch L. Locsin, First Vice President and Head of Enterprise and International Business Groups of PLDT and Smart, expressed his excitement over coming the conference.
“We’re thrilled to bring together visionary leaders, business owners, and professionals to explore the dynamic intersection of humanity and technology. Our aim is to empower enterprises across various sectors to embrace forward-thinking strategies and the latest technological advancements,” said Locsin.
The two-day event will kick off with a media launch on September 29, 2023, also at the Marriott Grand Ballroom.
With a blend of immersive experiences, networking opportunities, and a lineup of esteemed speakers, PH Digicon 2023 promises to redefine the digital horizon. It is the definitive place to be for those eager to be at the forefront of the coming digital transformation.
“PH Digicon 2023 is not just an event; it’s a movement. We’re creating a platform where innovation meets inspiration, and we invite everyone to be a part of this transformative journey,” closed Victor S. Genuino, President and CEO of ePLDT, the ICT subsidiary of PLDT.