President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on Friday assured Filipinos the government is taking steps to protect citizens and assist overseas workers as rising oil prices...
Overseas Filipino workers in the Middle East would be prioritized for evacuation based primarily on their proximity to areas hit by drone or missile...
PRESIDENT Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on Tuesday said more than 1,400 Filipinos in multiple Middle East countries have requested repatriation as fighting between Israel and...
The government has stepped up rescue and repatriation preparations for hundreds of overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) in the Middle East as fighting between the...
The Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) said Sunday is actively preparing for and conducting voluntary repatriation for Filipinos in the Middle East as of March 1, 2026 due...
THE New NAIA Infra Corp. (NNIC), private operator of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, has announced the opening of a newly improved lounge for...
THE Hong Kong government has approved a 2.2-percent increase in the minimum allowable wage (MAW) for foreign domestic workers, including Filipinos.
In a Facebook post...
The Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) has confirmed that two missing Filipina domestic helpers previously reported missing in Hong Kong—Imee Mahilum Pabuaya, 24 and...
An estimated 25 overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) are currently on death row, according to Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) Secretary Hans Leo Cacdac.
Cacdac mentioned...
The Department of Migrant Workers is targeting the full implementation of the digital eTravel pass, replacing the Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC), and becoming the...
The Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) ordered on Friday the recall of Labor Attaché Macy Monique Maglanque, currently assigned in Los Angeles, to allow...
EIGHT Filipino seafarers who survived last week’s attack by Houthi rebels on their Greek-managed vessel M/V Eternity C have reached safety at Jizan Port...