Held last February 23 and 24, the Lamudi Broker Awards 2022 honored the country’s most outstanding real estate professionals. The two-day event put a spotlight on practitioners’ passion and grit overcoming the challenges of the times and contributing to the success of the property sector.
The Lamudi Broker Awards 2022, which honored the country’s most dedicated real estate professionals, went online on February 23 and 24. The two-day ceremony featured four award categories, namely the Top Trained, Individual, Company, and Special Awards.
Opening the event, Lamudi CEO Kenneth Stern and Director of Broker Classifieds & Partnerships Anurag Verma commended the hard work and professional excellence of the nominees and the winners. They also thanked the practitioners for their unwavering support to Lamudi.
Lamudi Broker Awards Recipients
These are the exemplary real estate practitioners who were given a spotlight under the Top Trained Awards category:
• Top Trained Broker: Bernadette Pabustan
• Top Trained Brokerage: SN HomeFinders Management & Development Corp.
The brokers who were recognized under the Individual Awards category were:
• Most Leads Generated: Christmas Morena
• Most Number of Listings Uploaded: Lyzandra Rosario Dolosa-Guzman
• Best Digital Award: Jackson Lim
• Broker of the Year (Luzon): Bien Singson
• Broker of the Year (VisMin): Filmore Q. Amancia
• Loyalty Award: Louella E. Laranang
These are the brokerage firms that snagged the prestigious titles under the Company Awards:
• Most Leads Generated: Property Hunter Realty
• Most Number of Listings Uploaded: A List Properties
• Best Digital Award: Miyabi Realty
• Loyalty Award: The Aspen Grove Realty and Property Management Corp.
• Broker of the Year (VisMin): Cebu Grand Realty
• Broker of the Year (Luzon): Jessie Inot
The winners of the Special Awards were:
• Lamudi Partner Success Story of the Year: Ciryl Luciano
• People’s Choice Award: Raffy Siapco, Jr.
• Lamudi Partner of the Year: BDO Home Loans
• All Star Portfolio of the Year: My Saving Grace Realty & Development Corp.
• Business Breakthrough Award – Individual: Raimund See
• Business Breakthrough Award – Brokerage: Great Empire Realty
Highest Commendation for Excellent Professionals
Speaker Nadine Worofka, Co-Founder and President at TrueLiving Realty, honored the determination of real estate practitioners, pressing on and pursuing greater heights of success despite the obstacles of the times.
“Everyone actually deserves an award for simply not giving up, for still standing strong and fighting for their goals. But I would especially like to honor and congratulate this year’s award winners. You’ve shown an outstanding drive and resilience,” she said.
As for the rest of the practitioners, Worofka offered a word of inspiration: “This is not the time to be discouraged, but [rather] to continue pursuing our visions this year.”
Meanwhile, Rose Morales, Senior Director, Head of Group Sales at Shang Properties, Inc. underscored the vital role brokers played in creating a thriving real estate sector amid the health crisis.
She mentioned, “The real estate industry has proven to be one of the more resilient and dynamic industries during the pandemic. This would not have been possible without the concerted efforts of all real estate brokers who are very passionate and determined in offering their products and services to the market.”
Another speaker in the awards ceremony underscored the resilience of the real estate industry.
Eddie Santos, Owner of a Master Franchise of REMAX Philippines, said, “The last two years have brought a great challenge to the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Viewing properties online has become the norm and we’re thankful that there are platforms like Lamudi. We’re also thankful that the real estate [brokerage] industry was one of the few industries that flourished. Proof of this was the fact that property prices scaled to greater heights in 2022.”
To unlock the countless opportunities in a thriving real estate sector, the speakers reminded brokers of timeless principles in the practice.
Ronel Suarez, Former President at City of Taguig Real Estate Board, said that it’s important to have partners that help improve one’s integrity, network, and learning.
Meanwhile, Zandro Gonzales, President at Property Hunter Realty, advised, “Remember to continue to polish and hone your skills, and more importantly, see other professionals as an inspiration. Each of us is blessed with different skills and strengths by our Creator, so embrace and perfect it. Make it your goal to serve others.”
The two-day Broker Awards 2022 was in partnership with Business Mirror, Manila Standard, and Sunstar Philippines.
Following the success of the awards ceremony, the real estate platform is putting up another huge event, this time for property seekers: the first online housing fair this 2022.
To know more about the event, visit https://bit.ly/OHF2022.