President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. is still reviewing the accomplishment report submitted by the Independent Commission for Infrastructure (ICI), Malacañang said on Monday.
Presidential Communications Office Undersecretary Claire Castro said the report has been transmitted to the Office of the Executive Secretary, where it is currently undergoing initial review.
“At present, it has already been provided to the Office of the Executive Secretary, and for now it will be studied further,” Castro said in response to questions during a Palace briefing.
The ICI recently submitted its accomplishment report to the Office of the President, outlining its work and findings related to infrastructure concerns under its mandate.
Details of the report have not yet been publicly disclosed.
Asked whether there had been any formal communication or direct discussion between President Marcos and ICI Chairperson Andres Reyes following the submission of the report, Castro said that any such meeting had already taken place.







