THE Department of Justice (DOJ) on Friday said they are still waiting for a court order before requesting the cancellation of former presidential spokesperson Harry Roque’s passport.
The DOJ made the clarification following an inquiry during the Senate budget plenary debates on the status of Roque’s case.
“We’ll have to wait for the court order for a confirmation of the issuance of red notice and cancellation of passport,” justice spokesman lawyer Polo Martinez told reporters on Friday.
Last May, a Pampanga court ordered the arrest of Roque, along with Cassandra Ong and other individuals in relation to the qualified human trafficking case involving the Lucky South99 Scam Hub in Porac, Pampanga.
At present, Roque remains in The Netherlands after fleeing the country last year.







