spot_img
29.9 C
Philippines
Friday, June 14, 2024

Guards linked to six missing ‘sabungeros’

- Advertisement -

Police released yesterday the photos of the six guards allegedly involved in the disappearance of six sabungeros at the Manila Arena last year.

The guards are now the subject of a manhunt operation.

“We’ve been waiting for years to solve these problems, but we cannot give up. Nobody disappears without a trace,” said Justice Secretary Jesus Crispin Remulla.

The Department of Justice earlier announced a P6 million reward for those who can provide information on the suspects.

“The search for six individuals involved in the disappearance of the sabungeros is ongoing. This is why we are offering a reward amounting to P6 million for anyone who can provide information on the location of the suspects,” Remulla said.

The Philippine National Police-Criminal Investigation and Detection Group on Monday said it already has an idea as to who is the mastermind behind the abductions.

“We have an idea of who but we cannot divulge yet. Since CIDG is the primary investigating agency of the PNP, we don’t want to file a case that will just be dismissed,” CIDG chief Brig. Gen. Romeo Caramat Jr. said.

LATEST NEWS

Popular Articles