Wednesday, May 20, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: top stories

‘Totoy’ tags more people, including solon, in ‘sabungeros’ case

Whistleblower Julie Patidongan has tagged lawyer Caroline Cruz, the executive director of the Pitmaster Foundation, and Ako Bisaya party-list Rep. Sonny Lagon as being...

Seniors, PWDs now enjoy 50% train discount—PBBM

The 50% fare discount for senior citizens and persons with disabilities (PWDs) riding LRT-1, LRT-2, and MRT-3 trains took effect yesterday. President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos...

6 bones likely human remains

Remulla: Search for ‘sabungeros’ in Taal Lake could take 6 months Of the 91 bone samples recovered from search operations in Taal Lake for the...

Marcos approves P6.79-t budget proposal for 2026

President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. approved the proposed P6.793 trillion national budget for 2026, the Palace said yesterday, noting that the spending plan prioritizes both...

President studying total online gambling ban

President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. is currently reviewing growing calls to implement a total ban on online gambling in the Philippines, according to Malacañang Palace...

Public’s trust in PBBM, House climbs —SWS

MALACANANG on Tuesday welcomed an improvement in President Marcos’ trust rating, crediting his administration’s sustained initiatives to deliver on its mandates despite persistent political...

Palace blasts ‘fake news’ linking FL to Tantoco death

Malacañang on Tuesday rejected claims linking First Lady Liza Araneta-Marcos to the recent death of Paolo Tantoco, denying reports that he was part of...

‘Totoy’ to file cases vs. Ang,15 cops

Whistleblower Julie “Dondon” Patidongan said he will file a case against gaming tycoon Charlie “Atong” Ang and 15 police officers whom he accused of...

Bed-ridden Rody? Fake, manipulated photo, says VP

A bed-ridden former President Rodrigo Duterte? Fake news, according to his daughter, Vice President Sara Duterte. The Vice President, who is in The Hague to...

Fish catch from Taal dwindles amid search for missing ‘sabungeros’ – Laurel mayor

The number of boats going out to harvest tilapia and milkfish have dwindled from 10 to only about two daily since news broke that...

13 Pinoy seafarers remain missing —DMW

At least 13 Filipino seafarers from the ill-fated MV Eternity C remained unaccounted for, the Department of Migrant Workers said on Saturday. DMW Undersecretary Bernard...

PUP says veto of Nat’l Polytechnic University bill a setback to inclusive higher education

By Charles Dantes The Polytechnic University of the Philippines expressed disappointment at the veto of the National Polytechnic University (NPU) Bill, saying it threatens its...

Trump slaps 20% tariff rate on PH exports; Manila seeks trade talks

Manila will seek fresh talks with the Trump administration over Washington’s newly imposed 20 percent tariff on Philippine exports – up from the previously...

3 PH seamen killed, 3 rescued, in Houthi Red Sea attack

Three Filipinos were killed, 3 others rescued and 15 still missing after Yemen's Houthis sank a cargo ship in one of the deadliest attacks...
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img