Sunday, May 3, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: Quiboloy

Court allows Quiboloy longer medical furlough

Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KOJC) founder and leader Pastor Apollo Quiboloy has asked the Pasig Regional Trial Court (RTC) for an extension of his...

Abalos counters Duterte complaint over Quiboloy arrest

Former Interior Secretary Benhur Abalos Jr. on Friday filed his counter-affidavit before the Department of Justice (DOJ) in relation to the complaint earlier filed...

PNP: Quiboloy taken to hospital due to chest pains

Detained Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KOJC) founder and leader  Apollo Quiboloy was rushed to a hospital last week after experiencing chest pains and “irregular...

Senate taps Marines anew for security services

The Marines are back to reinforce and secure the Senate of the Philippines, the workplace of the country's 24 elected senators. The Senate holds...

QC judge orders transfer of Quiboloy to city jail

The Quezon City Regional Trial Court (RTC) on Tuesday directed the Philippine National Police (PNP) to transfer Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KOJC) founder Apollo...

Escudero: Whether Quiboloy surrendered, arrested no longer matters

Senate President Francis Escudero has said it is no longer important if Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KOJC) founder Apollo Quiboloy surrendered or was arrested...

CA voids temporary protection order for KOJC compound

The Temporary Protection Order (TPO) for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KOJC) compound in Davao City has been declared null and void by the...

Marcos on relationship with Sara Duterte: ‘There’s no communication’

President Ferdinand Marcos revealed that communication between him and Vice President Sara Duterte has ceased since she resigned from the Cabinet on June 19. "There's...

AFP declares readiness to assist in Quiboloy manhunt

The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) is ready to assist and reinforce the Philippine National Police (PNP) with their manhunt for Kingdom of...

DOJ finds police ops vs. KOJC legal, temporary protection order ‘moot’

The Department of Justice (DOJ) on Wednesday found “moot and academic” a Davao City court's issuance of Temporary Protection Order (TPO) over police operations...

PBBM: KOJC operation lawful; SC says TPO won’t stop arrest order

President Marcos said there was nothing illegal in the police operations to serve arrest warrants for fugitive pastor Apollo Quiboloy and his accomplices within...

Baste Duterte slams PNP over ‘excessive force’ in KOJC raid

Davao City Mayor Sebastian Z. Duterte on Monday issued a statement criticizing the Philippine National Police's (PNP) ongoing raid on the Kingdom of Jesus...

PNP Davao Region mulls complaint vs. Quiboloy supporters for spreading false info

The Philippine National Police (PNP) Region XI is considering filing a complaint against supporters of fugitive Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KOJC) founder Pastor Apollo...

2,000 cops troop to KOJC, fail to arrest Quiboloy

PNP to dig in at compound until fugitive pastor found Some 2,000 policemen trooped to the Kingdom of Jesus Christ compound in Davao City early...
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img