The Commission on Elections says face-to-face campaigning could be prohibited for the 2022 elections due to the persisting threat of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Comelec spokesperson...
The elections in the Philippines can never be transparent and secure under the fully automated election system in use since 2010, Senator Imee Marcos...
Amid an effort by the military to have leftist party-list groups barred from participating in elections, the spokesman of the Commission on Elections (Comelec)...
Malacañang expressed sympathy to the family of former Commission on Elections (Comelec) chairman Sixto Brillantes Jr. who died on Tuesday.
Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque remembered...
Vice President Leni Robredo on Thursday called on the Commission on Elections to stop issuing what she called premature statements.
She made the call after...
Having postponed the barangay elections six times since 1988, Senate President Pro Tempore Ralph Recto on Friday called on the government to get rid...
The Commission on Elections on Thursday said more than two-million voter applicants had been filed with the Comelec and expected to reach 2.5 million...
Voter registration will resume on Aug. 1, 2019 and will continue until Sept. 30, 2019, the Commission on Elections said on Friday.
Comelec spokesperson...
A missing ballot box in Mindanao used in the recent 2019 midterm polls was reportedly found in Datu Salibo, Maguindanao, the Commission on Elections...