The Palace on Thursday blamed COVID-19 for a recent Social Weather Stations survey finding that 43 percent of Filipinos —or about 10.9 million people—...
Malacañang on Tuesday debunked an Amnesty International (AI) report on the government’s anti-drug campaign as “false and rehashed” allegations against President Duterte.
Acting Presidential Spokesperson...
An increase in the salaries of teachers might soon be realized despite the COVID-19 pandemic, acting presidential spokesperson and Communications Secretary Martin Andanar has...
President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday admitted that he gave his blessing to Communications Secretary Martin Andanar to represent former presidential aide Christopher “Bong” Go...
PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte has appointed a controversial online Duterte defender and dermatologist as undersecretary and spokesperson to the Presidential Communications Operations Office.
In a text...
Palace communication officials have released a trial balloon in the form of a department order that allows bloggers to cover presidential events.
They are open...
TAKING a page from his boss, Communications Secretary Martin Andanar threatened over the weekend to send erring editors of the Philippine News Agency to...
A LABOR group on Thursday questioned Communications Secretary Martin Andanar, who heads the Presidential Communication Office, on his silence over the raging e-passport scandal...
COMMUNICATIONS Secretary Martin Andanar insisted Tuesday that a “confidential intelligence report” said reporters had been offered $1,000 to attend a press conference in which...
MALACAÑANG said Monday that the disclosures made by a retired policeman are all part of a political drama aimed at ousting President Rodrigo Duterte.
“The...