Whistleblower Julie “Dondon” Patidongan on Saturday said he will file his own complaint against businessman Charlie “Atong” Ang, whom he earlier accused of being the mastermind behind the disappearance and killing of online cockfighting enthusiasts known as the “missing sabungeros.”
Asked if he would file countercharges during an interview over DZBB, the whistleblower responded affirmatively.
“On Monday, I will respond to Mr. Atong Ang, and I will file against him. What he filed against me, I will file the same against him,” Patidongan said in Filipino.
Last week, Ang filed complaints against Patidongan and Alan Bantiles, accusing them of conspiring to commit an attempted robbery with violence and intimidation, grave threat, grave coercion, incriminating against innocent persons, and slander.
He filed the cases before the Office of Mandaluyong City Prosecutor Arthur Magpantay with lawyer Lorna Kapunan and Pitmaster executive director Caroline Cruz.







