Whistleblower Julie “Dondon” Patidongan on Saturday said he will file a case with the National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) against the police officers he alleged were involved in the disappearance and killing of online cockfighting enthusiasts known as the “missing sabungeros.”
“On Monday (July 14), I will go to the NAPOLCOM… to file a case against the police that I mentioned,” Patindongan said in Filipino during an interview over DZBB.
In the same interview, the whistleblower claimed that one police officer has a fishery at Taal Lake where the missing sabungeros were likely brought and killed.
“This police officer is active. They are likely at Camp Crame,” Patidongan said.
He also claimed that mostly police officers and some civilians were involved in the group that brought the missing sabungeros.
Patidongan worked at the Manila Arena cockpit and was one of the six accused of kidnapping and serious illegal detention in the missing sabungeros case. He was among those ordered arrested by prosecutors from the Manila Regional Trial Court in 2022.
He was released on bail and is now placed under police protective custody. Patidongan previously went by his alias “Totoy” when he turned an informant and began revealing what he knew about the crime before the media.







