Presidential Communications Office (PCO) Secretary Jay Ruiz on Monday affirmed his loyalty to President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. amid rumors of his possible removal from his post.
“I always serve at the pleasure of the President,” Ruiz told reporters.
- Advertisement -
Ruiz, a former broadcast journalist who took over the PCO portfolio earlier this year, also expressed gratitude for his role in the Marcos administration.
“Whatever happens, I will be forever grateful for the opportunity,” he said.
Last week, the Palace said there would be no leadership change in Malacañang’s communication arm following online reports about Ruiz’s dismissal.
- Advertisement -







