Tuesday, May 19, 2026
Today's Print

DSWD gives P7.8m to typhoon victims

BAYOMBONG, Nueva Vizcaya—The Department of Social Welfare and Development has released more than P7.8 million in assistance to typhoon victims in the province.

Laura Donato, Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Provincial Link officer, said the amount will benefit more than 2,000 victims of typhoon “Lawin” that  devastated villagers’ houses here last year.

- Advertisement -

“The beneficiaries already received P5,000 each last year. The balance is still in process and the mode of payment will be through cash card from the Land Bank of the Philippines,” she said.

Typhoon victims are entitled to receive P10,000 for partially damaged houses and P30,000 for totally damaged houses through the DSWD’s Emergency Shelter Assistance program. 

- Advertisement -

Leave a review

RECENT STORIES

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img
spot_img
spot_imgspot_imgspot_img
Popular Categories
- Advertisement -spot_img