Tuesday, May 19, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: SAF 44

US involvement in massacre questioned

WHILE senators scrambled to defend President Benigno Aquino III in the just-concluded Mamasapano hearing, the testimony of the officials involved showed the real and...

‘Paper trail will determine guilt’

A FORMER police intelligence director urged the Senate to subpoena all the documents related to Operation Exodus, the covert operation that led to the...

Disrespecting the SAF 44

IT was certainly not one of Senate President Franklin Drilon’s finer moments. Elated at welcoming Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach to the Senate  Monday, an effusive...

Medals too late for the heroes

It was an appeasement gesture more than anything else when President Benigno Aquino III awarded medals for valor and distinguished service to the Fallen...

Noy blames cops

PRESIDENT Benigno Aquino III on Monday praised the heroism of the 44 Special Action Force commandos killed by Muslim rebels a year ago in...

Kin of slain lawmen snub PNoy

SOME of the families of the 44 Special Action Force  commandos killed last year in Mamasapano snubbed a ceremony led by President Benigno Aquino...

Duterte says he might reveal critical info on SAF mission

DAVAO City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte said over the weekend he was studying whether to reveal critical information about the ill-fated mission that killed 44...

‘Noy abandoned SAF men for BBL’

EXACTLY a year ago today, President Benigno Aquino III conspired with the military and ordered the Army to stand down while the 44 Special...

Palace: SAF 44 kin got P188m

THE government said Sunday that the families of the 44 Special Action Force commandos killed in Mamasapano last year have received more than P188...

PNoy officials to testify in SAF 44 probe

GOVERNMENT officials are willing to testify and answer all the questions that may be asked during the reopening of the Senate’s investigation of the...

Prayers

Relatives of the SAF 44 utter prayers in Burnham Park, offering candles and flowers for their loved ones as the first anniversary of the...

Roxas to be summoned to SAF 44 probe

Administration presidential candidate Mar Roxas, who claimed he was kept out of the loop about the ill-fated police operation that led to the massacre...

Is he on drugs?

Mayor Rodrigo Duterte asked yesterday if his rival, administration candidate Mar Roxas, is doing drugs. I don’t think Roxas is on anything—but I really...

‘PNoy did nothing to stop massacre’

PRESIDENT Benigno Aquino III “did not do anything at all” while the 44 Special Action Force commandos were being slaughtered by Muslim rebels in...
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img