Tuesday, May 5, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: reaction

Inka Magnaye finally speaks up on accusations linking her boyfriend to DPWH flood control controversy

Voice talent and content creator Inka Magnaye finally spoke up after online posts dragged her and her boyfriend into allegations tied to the Department...

Torre removal as PNP chief draws online flak, speculation

Malacañang's decision to relieve Gen. Nicolas Torre III as chief of the Philippine National Police (PNP) drew backlash from the Filipino public as the...

Palace chides Imee, Sara over negative campaign, fake news

Malacañang said yesterday that the color black “better describes the previous administration”, contrary to the claim of the political advertisement wherein Vice President...

‘Dark’ Philippines tag fits more with the past admin—Palace

Malacañang on Tuesday pushed back against a political ad featuring Vice President Sara Duterte and Senator Imee Marcos that paints the Philippines in a...

VP Sara Duterte hits NBI subpoena over ‘threatening’ remarks

Vice President Sara Duterte claimed that the National Bureau of Investigation’s (NBI) probe into alleged grave threats and potential violations of Republic Act No....

Sandro Marcos breaks silence over VP Sara’s ‘abhorrent’ remarks vs dad, grandpa

Presidential son and Ilocos Rep. Ferdinand Alexander ‘Sandro’ Marcos issued a statement Tuesday, decrying the diatribe of Vice President Sara Duterte against the advice...

Sam Concepcion reacts to his viral buff physique photo

Singer and actor Sam Concepcion has been all over the internet this weekend after recently posting a photo of himself flexing his buff physique,...

DOTr’s Bautista says online news report ‘unfounded’

Transportation Secretary Jaime Bautista denied an online news report claiming that Malacañang was angry with the increase in airport fees without the approval of...

Atayde hails Magna Carta of Seafarers Law

Quezon City first district Rep. Juan Carlos Atayde on Monday hailed the signing of the Magna Carta of Filipino Seafarers Act, which he said would "bring...

‘Do I look sick?’ Marcos dismisses rumors about his health

President Ferdinand Marcos. on Tuesday denied rumors that he had been hospitalized, calling the reports "fake news" and assuring the public that he is...

Teves camp: DOJ’s claim on denial of appeal ‘fake news’

The Timor-Leste Court of Appeals (CA)’s denial of the Motion for Reconsideration filed by the camp of former Negros Oriental Rep. Arnolfo Teves, Jr....

CHR backs Leaders Forum’s call for increased funding to tackle labor rights violations

The Commission on Human Rights (CHR) on Friday welcomed the recent joint position from the Leaders Forum, a bipartite body of labor and employer...

Bersamin on raid in Quiboloy’s base: The law must take its course

Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin said the law must take its course following the recent raid on the Davao City compound of religious leader Apollo...

Estrada thanks Sandiganbayan for reversing ruling on bribery charges

Senate President Pro Tempore Jinggoy Estrada can now heave a sigh of relief after the Sandiganbayan acquitted him of bribery and indirect bribery over...
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img