MANILA, Philippines, 21st January 2026 - The Philippine International Pyromusical Competition 2026 is back and it is bigger than last year. Set at the...
A group of environmental advocates on Thursday backed the Philippine National Police’s (PNP) confiscation and destruction of improvised cannons, commonly known as ‘boga,’ and...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) said it is reminding the public to observe regulations and laws regarding the use of firecrackers and pyrotechnics.
At a...
The incidence of firecracker-related injuries was reduced dramatically by 80 percent in Quezon City this year with the confiscation of P546,000 worth of pyrotechnics,...
Around P160,000 worth of confiscated pyrotechnics are soaked in water to make them unusable by P/Col. Marlon Santos, Cavite Police provincial director, at Camp...
CAMP OLIVAS, Pampanga—Police on Wednesday arrested a man caught selling cdespite earlier warnings on the sale and manufacture of prohibited pyrotechnics, following raid at...
Camp Olivas, Pampanga—About 264 firecrackers zones have been established by local government units and the police in preparation for Christmas and New Years’ Eve...
Hundreds of different types of illegal firecrackers and pyrotechnics confiscated by the QCPD police in Quezon City during the celebration of the New Year...
Philippine National Police chief, Director General Oscar Albayalde on Monday said there will be no issuance of new permits to manufacturers and sellers of...
The Department of Health (DOH) puts at 524 the total number of persons injured due to firecrackers during the New Year revelry.
Health Undersecretary Eric...
SAN FERNANDO, Pampanga—About 130 producers and vendors of firecrackers, fireworks and other pyrotechnics in Bulacan must pass an ongoing five-day safety awareness training before...