The National Security Council (NSC) on Monday dismissed claims of internal conflict within the country’s security sector following allegations by former lawmaker Neri Colmenares.
Colmenares...
The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) reaffirmed its loyalty to the Philippine flag and the people amid President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.’s reorganization of...
VP, ex-Presidents out of security council under EO 81
President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. removed Vice President Sara Duterte and former presidents from the National...
President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.’s decision to reorganize the National Security Council (NSC) is deemed necessary to enhance government policies in the interest of state...
Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin defended the exclusion of Vice President Sara Duterte from the restructured National Security Council (NSC), saying the Vice President’s role...
President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. approved the National Security Strategy (NSS) 2024, a comprehensive guide designed to shape a safer, secure, more prosperous, and united...
Accuses Makabayan lawmakers of 'opportunism'
An official of the National Security Council said the impeachment moves by militant groups against Vice President Sara Duterte was...
Vice President Sara Duterte on Monday defended her controversial remarks about allegedly plotting the assassination of President Marcos, First Lady Liza Marcos and House...
NSA says all threats vs. President ‘a matter of nat’l security’
The Department of Justice is investigating the statement of Vice President Sara Duterte that...
The National Security Council (NSC) defended President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.'s decision on Monday to include the Coordinating Council of Private Educational Associations (COCOPEA) in...
The National Security Council (NSC) confirmed Friday that the individual arrested by authorities in Fairview, Quezon City earlier this week is the acting chairman...
The Philippine government’s National Security Council (NSC) and its Malaysian counterpart convened on Tuesday for a high-level talk on security cooperation.
According to NSC Spokesperson...
Manila, Philippines—Manila's resupply missions to troops on a disputed South China Sea atoll will remain purely Philippine operations, the National Security Council reiterated Sunday,...
The Philippine Offshore Gaming Operators (POGO) controversy is not a national security that needs direct involvement from the country’s defense forces, the National Security...