It all boils down to economics.
Last year’s much-commended selection of entries for the Metro Manila Film Festival apparently did not translate into enough revenue....
Senator Vicente “Tito” Sotto has proposed the nationwide holding of a film festival for independent movies.
He also bats for the showing of the films...
THE director and producers of the controversial film “Oro” were banned from joining the next Metro Manila Film Festival, event organizers announced on Friday.
The...
An Ilocana overseas Filipino worker, who starred in the Metro Manila Film Festival’s Best Picture “Sunday Beauty Queen,” thanked Ilocos Norte Gov. Imee R....
Asked about the non-inclusion of his supposedly entry Enteng Kabisote 10 and the Abangers in the 2016 Metro Manila Film Festival, Vic Sotto averred:
“Honestly,...
Makabayan senatorial candidate Neri Colmenares said at the Pandesal Forum of Kamuning Bakery Cafe in Quezon City that he is dismayed with the dwindling...
The 2015 year’s Metro Manila Film Festival surpassed its first six-day earnings by P24 million, the Metro Manila Development Authority said on Thursday.
According...