Monday, May 18, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: Menardo Guevarra

NBI cybercrime official relieved

A top official of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) has been relieved amid an ongoing probe regarding an alleged “anomalous operation” in Manila. Justice...

Fishers hit by Chinese boat to get P6 million

The crew of fishing boat F/B Gem-Ver 1, which sank after it was rammed by a Chinese vessel at Recto Bank in the West...

DOJ partners with Comelec vs. fake news

Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra on Tuesday said his department will help the Commission on Elections (Comelec) and go after peddlers of fake news that...

DOJ to tail rallies for vote-buying

Taps NBI fieldmen for spot-checking, banks to monitor cashless transactions Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra on Thursday ordered the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) to get...

E-sabong’s fate up to Congress—Justice chief

Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra on Thursday said the fate of “e-sabong” or online cockfighting is in the hands of Congress. “We leave it to Congress...

Red-tagged groups’ pol support OK—DOJ

Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra said Wednesday there was nothing wrong if groups aligned with the Communist Party of the Philippines-New People’s Army would express...

DOJ, BAP ink cybersecurity pact

The Bankers Association of the Philippines and the Department of Justice have signed an agreement to work together in raising cybersecurity awareness and curbing...

DOJ orders probe of assassination plot vs. Marcos

The Department of Justice confirmed Sunday its Office of Cybercrime had received an online tip about an alleged plot to assassinate presidential aspirant and...

Four EJK cases filed in court, 48 for review

Four cases of the 52 anti-illegal drugs police operations that resulted in deaths had been filed before the regional trial courts (RTCs), Justice Secretary...

Govt eyes criminal raps against ‘terrorist groups’

Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra on Friday said the inter-agency task force on extrajudicial killings has recommended the filing of criminal complaints involving alleged violations...

Govt awaits critics’ appeal on terror law

The government expects petitions will be filed against the Supreme Court decision that ruled all but two provisions of the anti-terror law as constitutional. Justice...

Rody will still support Quiboloy amid indictment

President Rodrigo Duterte “will execute the laws accordingly” amid the issues hounding his spiritual adviser, Kingdom of Jesus Christ (KOJC) founder Apollo Quiboloy. Last week,...

‘No US extradition if Quiboloy voluntarily surrenders’

Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra on Monday said extradition proceedings are no longer necessary if the person would decide to voluntarily turn himself in to the...

DOJ: No special treatment for Quiboloy

The pending appeal on a rape complaint against Apollo Quiboloy, President Duterte's spiritual adviser, will not stop his possible extradition to the United States...
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img