Acting Transportation Secretary Giovanni Lopez on Monday said the Department of Transportation (DOTR) will start its "Libreng Sakay" program on Wednesday to help thousands...
The Parañaque city government will implement a "Libreng Sakay" program offering free rides starting April 13.
This is in line with Parañaque Mayor Edwin Olivarez's...
The Manila city government on Tuesday announced an additional subsidy of P4,000 for participating jeepney drivers in its ‘libreng sakay’ program.
Mayor Francisco ‘Isko Moreno’...
The Manila city government’s free jeepney ride program officially began Monday, benefiting operators, drivers, gas stations, and commuters.
Manila Traffic and Parking Bureau Director Dennis...
Manila Mayor Francisco "Isko Moreno" Domagoso on Friday announced the city will launch a free jeepney ride program to aid both commuters and drivers.
"Around...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) is studying the possible deployment of beat patrol vehicles to assist stranded commuters as public transport faces strain from...
Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board chief Teofilo Guadiz III on Sunday lauded President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. for reviving the iconic Love Bus and...
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) has not deployed any assets or rescue vehicles assigned to assist passengers in connection with the transportation strike...
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) has said the series of strikes and protest rallies of transport groups since last year were a failure,...
Despite changes in the program, with Vice President Sara Duterte and Senator Christopher Lawrence Go expected to grace the event but canceled at the...