Thursday, May 21, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: Eduardo Año

‘E-sabong’ ban violators face immediate arrest

Anyone who continues online cockfighting operations—or “e-sabong”—will be arrested, Interior Secretary Eduardo Año said Wednesday. In an interview with Dobol B TV, Año said there...

‘Legacy caravan’ ends at EDSA marker

The last installment of the “Duterte Legacy Caravan” events was staged on EDSA at the People Power Monument on Sunday, seeking to highlight the...

15 cities, 105 towns tagged poll hotspots

The police have identified 105 towns and 15 cities as election hotspots under the highest red category, the Department of Interior and Local Government...

DILG to deploy troops as local campaign starts

Interior Secretary Eduardo Año said Thursday more government troops would be deployed in 40 to 50 areas nationwide as the campaign for local elections...

Gov’t lauds villages for virus response

The government on Thursday recognized more than 49,000 barangays in the country for their excellent response to protect their communities against the coronavirus disease...

DILG eyeing local links of Hamas group

Interior Secretary Eduardo Año has said some persons are being monitored in connection with the reported plan of the Middle East-based Hamas militant group...

Parents’ consent needed for 160k kids ages 5-11 up for jabs in NCR

Some 160,000 children aged 5 to 11 years have so far been registered for the pilot COVID-19 vaccination in Metro Manila that will start...

‘No arrest, send unvaxxed home’

Individuals who are unvaccinated against COVID-19 will only be requested to go home and will not be arrested, Department of the Interior and Local...
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img