Thursday, May 21, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: Dengvaxia vaccine

Former Health chief urges use of Dengvaxia as dengue cases rise

Former Health Secretary Janette Garin on Wednesday said patients and doctors should be allowed to procure  Dengvaxia  vaccine in light of the increase in...

Boy, 15, ‘dies’ of dengue vaccine—PAO

Another teenager has died due to alleged Dengvaxia vaccine, the Public Attorney’s Office (PAO) revealed. PAO forensics chief Dr. Erwin Erfe identified the deceased as...

PAO building up 100 Dengvaxia cases vs. Garin

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 11.0px; font: 10.0px 'Times New Roman'} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 11.9px;...

PAO: Rizal girl is dengue vax’s 165th victim

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: justify; font: 13.0px 'Myriad Pro'} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 11.9px; line-height: 11.0px; font:...

Ex-DOH chief faces more damage suits

Former Health Secretary Janette Garin, now Iloilo representative, and 38 others, including Sanofi Pasteur Inc. executives, are facing three more multi-million-peso damage suits before...

Dengvaxia prober says nephew died from jab

Public Attorney’s Office chief Persida Acosta has lost a nephew whose death has been linked to the controversial Dengvaxia vaccine. Acosta posted on her Facebook...

PAO: 160th Dengvaxia ‘victim’ dies

A teenage girl who received three doses of the controversial Dengvaxia vaccine died on Dec. 8 in a Quezon City hospital, the Public Attorney’s...

100 cases filed

Public Attorney’s Office chief Persida Acosta answers queries on Wednesday after leading the filing of an additional 100 criminal charges before the Department of...

Case strong vs. Sanofi, PAO’s Acosta says

With the permanent revocation of the product registration of the Dengvaxia vaccine, the Public Attorney’s Office is confident that it would have strong evidence...

Kin of Dengvaxia victims welcome vaccine revocation

Kin of children who allegedly died after being injected with Dengvaxia vaccine on Thursday welcomed the permanent revocation of the certificate of registration of...

MAIP program admits 56,624 in Calabarzon

A total 56,624 patients had been admitted to the Medical Assistance for Indigents Program of the Department of Health in CALABARZON (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas,...

Ex-DOH head fires back at accusers

House of Representatives’ Senior Deputy Minority Leader and Iloilo Rep. Janette Garin on Saturday came out two guns blazing against her detractors over the...

Ex-DOH chief indicted anew over Dengvaxia

The Justice department has again recommended the indictment of former Health Secretary and now Iloilo Rep. Janette Garin and other health officials in connection...

Protest vs. Dengvaxia

Relatives of the victim who died allegedly due to Dengvaxia vaccine join the protest near the Malacañang Palace at Mendiola in Manila on Dec....
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img