PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte on Sunday offered the hope that peace talks with the communist rebels would resume, and that his public conflict with them...
PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte formally ended peace talks with communist rebels on Tuesday after the government served notice to the National Democratic Front to end...
Cagayan De Oro City— President Rodrigo Roa Duterte posthumously awarded three soldiers killed by communist rebels in Bukidnon last week during his visit to...
PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte on Friday ended the government’s unilateral ceasefire with the communist rebels after they staged a series of attacks on government troops.
Duterte...
COMMUNIST rebels killed three soldiers in an ambush in Bukidnon Wednesday night and abducted two others Thursday in Sultan Kudarat, the Armed Forces said.
Lt....
COMMUNIST rebels said Wednesday that they would end by Feb. 10 the unilateral ceasefire they declared during the resumption of peace talks last year,...
MATALAM, North Cotabato—Serious security concerns continue to hound North Cotabato province and only the government is acting to address them, security forces said Friday...
THE government will observe its unilateral ceasefire with communist rebels despite a clash in Makilala town in North Cotabato that the guerrillas said left...
CHIEF negotiator Silvestre Bello III said Sunday President Rodrigo Duterte was determined to uphold the human rights of political dissenters even as he continued...
CHIEF negotiator Silvestre Bello III said Monday the government is ready for the third round of peace negotiations with communist rebels, which resumes on...
DESPITE the communists’ many demands, government peace negotiators are ready to manage the rebels’ expectations amid concerns about the possibility of the peace talks...
DEFENSE Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said Thursday the resumption of hostilities between the military and the communist rebels was inevitable once the peace talks collapsed.
“They...