Actress Claudine Barretto is recuperating after being rushed to the hospital following an accident on the set of one of her shows earlier this week.
In an Instagram post, Claudine shared that the incident happened on February 8, revealing she sustained multiple injuries. “I hit my head, back and hips really hard. I was rushed to Saint Lukes BGC. Now I am trying to recuperate,” she wrote, without disclosing further details about the accident.
The Optimum Star thanked supporters who quickly expressed concern online, assuring them she would share updates once medical results are available. “Thank you for all your love, concerns, and prayers. We are still waiting for the results and I will keep you posted,” she said.
Despite the pain, Claudine said the outpouring of support has been helping her through recovery. “Though I am in so much pain, your love, support, and prayers strengthens me. Thank you and Mahal ko po kayong lahat.”
Fans and fellow celebrities filled her comment section with well-wishes and prayers for healing.
The incident comes shortly after Claudine mourned the passing of her mother, Inday Barretto, earlier this year, a loss she previously shared publicly with fans.







