Tuesday, May 19, 2026
Today's Print

DepEd postpones class opening to Oct. 5

Department of Education moves opening of classes to October 5 following a memorandum from President Rodrigo Duterte. Education Secretary Leonor Briones says the memorandum from Duterte stemmed from a recommendation they made in August 8.

Briones said she submitted a policy analysis to Malacañang last week. 

- Advertisement -

Four days ago, she said DepEd is standing firm on the August 24 opening of classes.

Briones reiterated that when classes open on October 5, face-to-face classes are still not allowed.

She said this is the final adjustment to the school opening.

- Advertisement -

Leave a review

RECENT STORIES

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img
spot_img
spot_imgspot_imgspot_img
Popular Categories
- Advertisement -spot_img