The Taguig City police arrested two men allegedly involved in a robbery with homicide case following a joint anti-criminality operation in Barangay Lower Bicutan.
Authorities identified the suspects as Laizer Ken Larion, 24, and Eiyzhen Keddler Larion, 21, both residents of Purok 5, Barangay Lower Bicutan. They were arrested on Sept. 23, 2025, at around 11:00 p.m. along VP Cruz.
Police said the arrest stemmed from a robbery with homicide incident that occurred earlier that day at around 3:30 a.m. along C6 Road, where a 24-year-old victim was killed. CCTV footage and witness accounts pointed to the two suspects, prompting a follow-up operation by intelligence and tracker teams. Vince Lopez
Recovered from the suspects were two .38 caliber revolvers—one loaded with three live rounds and another with three live ammunition—along with several spent shells. Records also showed that Larion had a previous robbery-snatching case in 2022 and is on the Unified Illegal Drugs Watchlist of Taguig police. He was also linked to a carnapping case in July 2025 but reportedly reached an amicable settlement.
On Sept. 25, a complaint for robbery with homicide and violation of Republic Act 10591, or the Comprehensive Firearms and Ammunition Regulation Act, was filed against the suspects before the Taguig City Prosecutor’s Office. Both remain detained at the Taguig Police Station Custodial Facility.
Police Colonel Byron Allatog, chief of the Taguig City Police, said the arrest is in line with Mayor Lani Cayetano’s directive to intensify operations against criminals and safeguard the peace and safety of Taguigeños.







