The Federation of Filipino Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry Inc. (FFCCCII) and allied civic groups have raised P10 million in emergency aid for communities devastated by recent typhoons and flooding across the Philippines.
The initiative, coordinated under the Pilipino at Tsino Magkaibigan Foundation, saw its initial deployments on July 31, 2025.
FFCCCII president Dr. Victor Lim and other Filipino-Chinese community leaders delivered 10,000 bags of rice to Manila Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso, providing immediate sustenance to displaced families in the capital.
The P10-million fund, pooled by FFCCCII and leading Filipino-Chinese civic and cultural organizations, is channeling vital relief resources to hardest-hit areas including Metro Manila, Bulacan, Pampanga, Tarlac, Pangasinan and La Union. Relief operations prioritize urgent humanitarian assistance to evacuation centers and isolated communities.
Lim also led the Bacolod Filipino Chinese Chamber of Commerce and other Negros Filipino-Chinese Chambers in donating construction materials to help rebuild homes affected by Kanlaon volcano disturbances in five Negros cities and municipalities last month.
Lim and Bacolod City Mayor Greg Gasataya also presided over the donation of a new 7-story, 100-foot hydraulic high-rise ladder capacity modern fire truck to the Bacolod Filipino Chinese Volunteer Fire Brigade from the Dr. Manuel S. Lo family of Grace Pharmacy Bacolod and Merzci Bakeshop.
“This outpouring of support reflects our community’s unwavering bayanihan spirit,” Lim said, referring to the Filipino spirit of communal unity and cooperation.
“When any Filipinos suffer, we should all stand united—delivering not just aid, but hope for fast and full recovery,” he said.
The mobilization underscores the Filipino-Chinese community’s commitment to national resilience, targeting both immediate relief and long-term rehabilitation for thousands affected by the disaster, he said.







