Tuesday, May 19, 2026
Today's Print

Manila gov’t spent P17m in death aids last year

THE Manila government extended monetary death assistance to over 5,900 families under the watch of Mayor Honey Lacuna.

Lacuna said the city government provided P3,000 in financial death assistance for Manilans through the “Tulong Para sa Naulila” program.

- Advertisement -

Last year alone, the local government disbursed a total of P17.7 million in cash aids for families who lost a loved one.

Lacuna said that while the financial help might not be enough, it was her administration’s “small way of showing sympathy for Manilans who lose loved ones and make them feel that they are not alone in their time of bereavement.”

- Advertisement -

Leave a review

RECENT STORIES

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img
spot_img
spot_imgspot_imgspot_img
Popular Categories
- Advertisement -spot_img