Tuesday, May 12, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: Janet Lim-Napoles

Napoles case in US tests PH govt’s option

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Helvetica} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 9.0px; font: 10.0px 'Times New Roman'; min-height:...

Napoles daughter flees country

Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra on Friday revealed that relatives of suspected pork barrel scam architect Janet Lim-Napoles—who had been indicted for conspiring to commit...

The finer things

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 11.0px; font: 44.5px 'Times New Roman'} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 11.0px; font: 14.0px 'Times...

Luy admits transfer of pork funds to US

Pork barrel scam whistleblower Benhur Luy on Thursday said he transferred funds to the bank accounts in the US of businesswoman Janet Lim Napoles...

Rich ‘labandera’

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 9.0px; font: 10.0px 'Times New Roman'; min-height: 11.0px} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; text-align:...

Napoles, kin indicted in US for ‘laundering’

The main figure in the pork barrel scam, Janet Lim-Napoles, and members of her family are facing prosecution for money laundering in a criminal...

Morales: Backlog of PDAF cases ‘overpowering’

Ombudsman Conchita Carpio-Morales said she would be unable to investigate and file charges against those involved in the third batch of pork barrel scam...

Napoles deserves to be heard –Calida

Solicitor General Jose Calida said Friday that alleged pork barrel mastermind, Janet Lim-Napoles, still deserves to be heard if she has evidence tagging those...

DoJ strips Napoles government protection

The Justice department on Friday informed suspected pork-barrel-scam architect Janet Lim-Napoles of the termination of her provisional coverage under the Witness Protection Program. Justice Secretary...

Sandiganbayan denies Napoles jail transfer bid

The Sandiganbayan Third Division has denied the request of Janet Lim-Napoles to be transferred to a safehouse of the Department of Justice's Witness Protection...

Shake-up at DoJ: deputies told to resign

A REVAMP looms in the Department of Justice after acting Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra asked  undersecretaries and assistant secretaries of his predecessor Justice Secretary...

No to safe house for Napoles, DoJ rules

JUSTICE Secretary Menardo Guevarra has told Sandiganbayan that alleged pork-barrel-scam mastermind Janet Lim-Napoles does not have the right to demand transfer to a safe...

Malampaya respondents arraignment reset anew

THE Sandiganbayan on Friday rescheduled to May 11 the arraignment of the respondents in the P900-million Malampaya fund scam. The respondents include Camarines Sur Rep....

Sandigan junks Napoles bid for DoJ safehouse

THE Sandiganbayan’s First Division has rejected the plea of alleged pork-barrel-scam mastermind Janet Lim-Napoles to be transferred to a safe house of the Justice...
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img