Friday, May 1, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin

SBMA chief submits courtesy resignation

A group identifying itself as “Subic Bay Freeport” on Facebook has called for the courtesy resignation of heads of government-owned and controlled corporations (GOCCs),...

Marcos replaces DFA, DENR, Housing chiefs

Keeps Bersamin, core economic team; More revamp coming President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. has decided to keep Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin and five Cabinet secretaries from...

Palace junks oust-Speaker memo

Malacañang on Wednesday dismissed as fake a circulating memorandum that allegedly orders intensified operations to boost the administration’s approval ratings and recommends removing Speaker...

POGO stain won’t easily go away

The smudge left by Philippine offshore gaming operators (POGOs) is hard to erase. President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. made it clear last year that POGOs have...

SC to gov’t: Answer habeas corpus petitions in 24 hours

The Supreme Court (SC) on Thursday has directed Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin and other respondents to show cause within 24 hours "why the peremptory...

Palace: DOJ to probe alleged threats vs VP Duterte

Malacañang is leaving the investigation into alleged threats against Vice President Sara Duterte to the Department of Justice (DOJ), saying it will allow due...

Palace, Congress told to comment on budget

The Supreme Court (SC) has ordered the House of Representatives, Senate, and Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin to comment on the petition challenging the General...

Bersamin urges public servants to focus on work, ignore distractions

Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin called on public servants on Friday to remain steadfast in their mission to improve the lives of Filipinos, urging them...

Palace respects right to peaceful assemblies as INC holds massive rally

Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin reaffirmed the administration's commitment to upholding the constitutional right to peaceful assembly in a statement released Monday.  The statement coincided with...

Bersamin: No hidden agenda behind NSC reshuffle

President Marcos has no plans to declare martial law or seek a term extension, Malacañang clarified on Tuesday, amid online rumors following the reorganization...

Palace: Panelo lacks moral authority to question Marcos order reorganizing NSC

Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin on Tuesday said former chief presidential legal counsel Salvador Panelo has no moral authority to criticize President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.'s...

Palace: No decision yet on bill delaying BARMM elections

Executive Secretary Lucas Bersamin said Monday that Congress is still reviewing the possible suspension or extension of elections in the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in...

President Marcos delays signing of 2025 budget for further review

President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. postponed the signing of the proposed P6.352-trillion 2025 General Appropriations Act (GAA), which was originally scheduled for December 20. This...

Palace hands off impeach VP bids

Says President’s position clear; Bayan to file 2nd complaint today Malacañang on Tuesday distanced itself from efforts to impeach Vice President Sara Duterte even as...
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img