Monday, May 11, 2026
Today's Print

Tag: e-sabong

Group: E-sabong industry will be professionalized and regulated

The much-awaited return of e-sabong to the country will be professionalized and regulated to address concerns regarding the negative impacts it has on society. This...

E-sabong operators say 3.2m workers displaced by ban

Some major players in the online cockfighting or e-sabong business which has been banned by the government are still hurting out for lost incomes...

Lawmakers hail Duterte apology for allowing e-sabong to continue

“Better late than never.” This was the reaction of Senator-elect Joel Villanueva and outgoing Senate President Vicente Sotto III on President Rodrigo Duterte’s apology for...

Senate links 34 missing men to e-sabong

The Senate Committee on Public Order and Dangerous Drugs has established that at least seven cases of missing cockfighting aficionados were linked to the...

PH makes final appeal to Meta to take down FB ‘e-sabong’ sites

The government has made a final appeal to Meta, the mother company of social media giant Facebook to take down online sabong or “e-sabong”...

Central Bank orders removal of e-sabong from online apps

The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas has ordered its supervised financial institutions (BSFIs) to remove all electronic sabong or e-sabong operators from the list of...

Getting serious on e-sabong

"I hope the incoming administration maintains its opposition to this." Sometime last year, I wrote an article regarding the ills of e-sabong citing the social...

NBI reinforces all-out crackdown vs. e-sabong

The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) joins the Philippine National Police (PNP) in going after illegal online cockfighting or e-sabong operations. Reports reaching the office...

PNP launches crackdown on e-sabong

The Philippine National Police (PNP) has ordered unit commanders to intensify their crackdown against the online cockfighting or “e-sabong” operations. PNP director for operations Maj....

Cayetano warns vs. return of e-sabong

A legislator on Saturday warned that e-sabong which had been stopped by President Duterte early this week could return if the people let their...

NCR cops told to get rid of e-sabong

The National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) on Thursday reiterated its call to all police commanders to eradicate “e-sabong” games in compliance with a...

Digong stops ‘e-sabong,’ cites negative impact on families

President Rodrigo Duterte has ordered the immediate suspension of e-sabong operations following outcry over the industry sparked by the disappearance of dozens of...

Duterte may decide on the fate of e-sabong today

President Rodrigo Duterte said he will decide on the fate of e-sabong (online cockfighting) operations by Monday. In a speech in San Fernando City, Pampanga...

PAGCOR greenlights Kamura Highlands Gaming as newest e-sabong operator

Kamura Highlands Gaming and Holdings, Inc., the newest electronic sabong licensee of the Philippine Amusements and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), was given a green light...
- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img