The Supreme Court (SC) announced on Wednesday its decision dismissing the petition to disqualify Caloocan 2nd District Rep. Edgar Erice in the 2025 polls.
The...
High Court ruling clears way for Marcos inauguration on Thursday
The Supreme Court on Tuesday voted 13-0 to dismiss the petition filed by martial law...
President-elect Ferdinand Marcos Jr. on Wednesday urged the Supreme Court to dismiss a petition filed by civic leaders seeking to cancel his certificate of...
Lawyer Howard Calleja and former congressman Satur Ocampo, along with members of CARMMA and martial law victims, talk with reporters after filing their appeal...
The Commission on Elections (Comelec) said it will release the decision on the appeals regarding the disqualification case filed against presidential candidate Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr....
"Here’s what it says."
Last week, the First Division of the Commission on Elections finally came out with its decision dismissing the petitions seeking to...
Akbayan, other petitioners file motion
The Akbayan party-list on Tuesday asked the Commission on Elections to reconsider its decision junking their petition to disqualify presidential...
"BBM possesses none of those disqualifications."
Last week, the Commission on Elections (Comelec) dismissed a petition to declare presidential bet and ex-Senator Bongbong Marcos (BBM)...
A United States-based Filipino lawyer said presidential candidate Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos, Jr. is qualified to run for president in the 2022 elections on ground...
"The partisans don’t want to play fair."
Anti-Marcos partisans don’t want to play fair, period.
Weeks ago, individuals purporting to be victims of martial law in...
Former Senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos, Jr. is qualified to run for president in the upcoming 2022 elections, lawyer Estelito Mendoza said in a five-page...
"Who, then, is peddling fake news?"
Last week, the second disqualification case against Partido Federal ng Pilipinas standard bearer Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos, Jr. was filed...
Presidential candidate Ferdinand ‘Bongbong’ Marcos, Jr. on Tuesday debunked insinuations of his possible disqualification from the presidential race in 2022 elections, saying “all pieces...