Sunday, May 17, 2026
Today's Print

Stradcom defends LTO contract validity amid FELTOP graft complaint

Information technology firm Stradcom Corp. said Saturday its operations with the Land Transportation Office are covered by a valid concession agreement with the government, following graft allegations filed by a transport group.

The Federated Land Transport Organizations of the Philippines, or FELTOP, filed the complaint before the Office of the Ombudsman.

- Advertisement -

In a statement, Stradcom clarified that it “operates and delivers service to the LTO pursuant to a valid, legal, binding and enforceable concession agreement with the government.” The company added that it remains compliant with the terms of the agreement and is “faithful in helping the LTO’s service to the motoring public.”

Stradcom said it has yet to receive a copy of the formal complaint and will review the allegations once officially served.

“At the proper time, we will respond accordingly and take the necessary legal steps to address what appear to be unfounded graft allegations against our company,” Stradcom said.

Stradcom is the proponent of the LTO-IT System, which has automated agency transactions since 2003.

FELTOP previously questioned the collection of a P169 computer fee per LTO transaction through the system.

The group alleged the company generated at least P169 million from January 2025 to February 2026, claiming the collection was made possible by preferential treatment from former LTO chief Vigor Mendoza II.

Mendoza denied the allegation, describing it as an act of “desperation to get even.”

- Advertisement -

Leave a review

RECENT STORIES

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img
spot_img
spot_imgspot_imgspot_img
Popular Categories
- Advertisement -spot_img