Dell Philippines officially unveiled the refreshed XPS 15 laptop for those looking for a device that offers a blend of style, luxury and power.
This XPS device maintains the XPS tradition of expert craftsmanship to deliver the best computing experience on the planet.
“At Dell, we are passionate about creating technologies that go beyond the boundaries of what’s possible,” said Jay Ranola, Consumer Head, Dell Philippines. “The XPS 15 continues to flawlessly combine sophisticated exterior only found in XPS brand with the latest innovations that offer amazing computing performance experience for power users such as content creators, as well as for everyday users.”
New XPS 15: Pushing innovation to the edge
Powered by the latest 6-core 8th Gen Intel® CoreTM processors, the new XPS 15 delivers up to 50% more performance and up to 20% more graphic performance than the previous generation processors, enabling users to enjoy maximum performance for what comes next in gaming and creation. Powered by up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti graphics, memory up to 16 GB and storage up to 512GB PCIe SSD, the new XPS 15 allows users to get the content they need quicker without being slowed down by memory-intensive applications.
The new XPS 15 features a stunning 4K UltraSharp™ 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge optional touch display with 100% Adobe RGB color. Dell Cinema completes users’ entertainment experience with Dell Cinema that brings state-of-the-art sound, color and streaming. With weight starting from just 4 pounds, this laptop can last up to 11 hours and 30 minutes with UHD, making it a perfect choice for creative professional on-the-go.
Immersive experiences with Dell Cinema
Now more than ever, people watch movies and TV shows on their PCs with the expectation of a full cinematic experience, including studio sound and visual quality, as creators intend. That experience is now also available on XPS PCs through Dell Cinema, an immersive audio and visual experience.
• CinemaColor: powered by Windows HD Color in partnership with Microsoft, decodes and displays high dynamic range streamed content with enhanced detail, more vivid hues, sharper brightness and a wider color gamut
• CinemaSound: a Dell exclusive audio innovation powered by WavesMaxx Audio Pro that delivers clearer highs, enhanced bass and higher volume for a true cinematic audio experience
• CinemaStreaming: Killer wireless optimizes online streaming and interactive video resulting in less buffering, more bandwidth and better resolution
Dell Premium Support Services
All Dell XPS PCs come with Dell Premium Support Service and Accidental Damage support. The Dell Premium Support service packs the most features in one support plan. It is enhanced with features that include virus removal, repairs for accidents and automated PC health-optimizing scans to keep PC running at its best.
Premium Support comes with SupportAssist, Dell’s exclusive technology that helps make managing PC easier. Users can unlock its maximum performance when they select it.
Users will also have expert help from a team that is ready to deliver personalized, one-on-one support for nearly any hardware or software issue. Whether it is setting up parental controls, backing up data, or optimizing your hard drive and software settings to get that like-new performance from the PC, Dell experts are ready to tackle the challenges users might face.
Premium Support includes:
• 24x7 direct access to expert hardware and software phone support.
• Onsite support after remote diagnosis.
• Repairs for accidental damages like drops, spills and electrical surges.
• Collaborative help to resolve everyday software issues.
• Personalized help with software for more complex issues, or for help with setting data backup, parental controls, and more.
• International support.
• Parental control software support.
• SupportAssist technology-enabled features to:
• Proactively find issues and contact Dell while notifying users.
• Predict problems before they start.o Remove viruses and malware.
• Optimize PC performance automatically.
This service is accessible nationwide and customers can easily call Dell’s Hotline at 1800 1601 0061 (Toll-Free) or 00632-8830677 (Non Toll-Free) to access this service. For further information, please visit www.dell.com/premiumsupport.
• New Dell XPS 15 is available beginning November with starting at P95,990.
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. Comments are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.