Booking your deliveries with the on-demand logistics platform, Lalamove, is now made more convenient and rewarding with the all-in-one money app Maya.
Lalamove users can enjoy a seamless and hassle-free way of adding funds to their Lalamove wallet with Maya. This option is on top of using their Maya virtual and physical Visa and MasterCard for Lalamove payments before booking their deliveries.
“Providing the best cashless experience to Filipinos is our goal, and this includes being able to easily and securely add funds in their Lalamove wallet with their Maya account. We’re happy to work with Lalamove in bringing this added convenience to customers,” said Maya Head for Enterprise Business and Sales Mar Lazaro.
For her part, Dannah Majarocon, Managing Director of Lalamove Philippines, said: “We continue our goal of promoting safe contactless deliveries through digital payments. Including Maya as a payment option will bring cashless convenience to more Filipinos, allowing consumers to maximize Lalamove’s fast, reliable, and affordable services.”
With this new initiative, topping up the Lalamove wallet with Maya is simple. Lalamove wallet users just need to:
- Open the Lalamove app and tap the hamburger button on the upper left corner of the home page.
- Choose Wallet.
- Tap the “+Top Up” button and select the amount you wish to add to your Lalamove Wallet.
- Proceed by tapping the Top Up button, choose the Credit or Debit card, and the Maya button.
- Choose “PayMaya wallet,” then log in your Maya account details.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and proceed with your top-up transaction.
- To make top-ups in the Lalamove wallet with Maya more rewarding for users, upgraded Maya users who will add at least P500 to their Lalamove wallet from May 3 to June 30, 2022, will automatically enjoy a P50 discount coupon code from Lalamove and P50 cashback credits from Maya. To know more about this promo, visit:https://mayaph.co/lalamoveP100
Maya is the all-in-one money platform bringing Filipinos bolder ways to master their money. It is powered by a unique integrated financial services ecosystem that addresses the ever-evolving needs of today’s generation of money makers through cutting-edge technology.
Maya leads millions of Filipinos — consumers, businesses, communities, and government agencies alike — into a version of the current digital economy that’s more inclusive, transparent, and empowering than ever.
Maya is powered by the country’s only end-to-end digital payments company, PayMaya Philippines, and Maya Bank for digital banking services. Launched in the Philippines in late 2016, Lalamove is an on-demand logistics company that matches drivers with customers and SME businesses to fulfill same-day deliveries.
Lalamove’s mission of making local deliveries faster and simpler across North, Central, and South Luzon, and in Cebu is achieved through innovations such as instant order matching, real-time GPS vehicle tracking, 24/7 services, and a driver rating system.
Lalamove allows these businesses to scale their deliveries and operations at an accelerated rate.
Lalamove now operates in over 30 markets across Asia and Latin America. Visit Lalamove’s website: http://lalamove.com.