This August, SM Supermalls celebrates tech and innovation with Cyber Month—a month-long celebration of the latest gadget trends, exclusive tech deals, and gaming events happening in 72 SM malls nationwide!
“We invite all gamers and shoppers as we transform our malls into a larger-than-life e-sports arena featuring multi-game tournaments and gadget deals,” said Jonjon San Agustin, SM Supermalls senior vice president for marketing.
Here are 5 ways to experience an action-packed Cyber Month at SM:
1. Great Gadget Deals. There is no place like Cyberzone when it comes to gadget deals. Avail of great gadget deals, and special offerings & bundles on select items with up to 50% off in participating stores this August!
2. Battle Arena. It is no secret that gamers all over the world go crazy over multiplayer e-games. Tag your squad and put your skills to the test at the Battle Arena happening for the whole month of August!
3. Cosplay Craze. Show off your talent, creativity, and costumes at the Cosplay Craze wherein participants can join a series of competitions and enjoy parades featuring their favorite characters this August!
4. Gizmo Con. Score the latest entertainment gadgets, smart home devices, audio-visual tech gizmos, and other great deals from participating Cyberzone stores, SM Appliance, The SM Store Gadgets, and Ace Hardware!
5. #GadgetGameAtSM. Head over to the #GadgetGameAtSM booth and shoot as many digital phones as you can into the virtual shopping bags within 60 seconds for a chance to win prizes!
No matter what your tech interest is—whether it be e-sports, gaming, virtual reality, music, or photography—there will be something for you at Cyberzone! For more information, visit www.smsupermalls.com.
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. Comments are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.