One of Asia’s finest bartender curates an exclusive selection of Aqua Boracay
Luxury resort and one of Boracay’s newest party destinations, Aqua Boracay delights its discerning clientele with the opening of The Day Club. True to its name, The Day Club takes pride in its vast selection of original cocktail mixes and beachside bites that can be enjoyed pre and post sunset. To give a better understanding on how Chef Chele Gonzalez envisions The Day Club, Aqua Boracay teams up with mixology master Raka Ambarawan as they launch the Sexy Pool Menu of Boracay’s hottest day club. The creative concept behind The Day Club’s menu can be traced back to Gonzalez’s countless beach trips. “For the whole menu, I coupled various tropical elements with my own personal touch rooted from my previous travels in different islands here, and outside. I want to make it accessible for Filipinos. I want to make it a unique experience for them. The level of paradise I have witnessed in recent years is my inspiration,” Gonzalez talks.
- Coconut Tempura
- Grilled Shrimp tacos
- Parmesan Nuggets
- The Day Club’s Chori Burger
- Tuna Sliders
Ambarawan’s flavorful drink fusions during the intimate launch:
- Wine and Basil, a rose-colored drink, with a taste of a roasted pineapple juice, acid feeling of lime and bourbon- a blend of flavors with a bracing kick.
- Spicy Kalamansi, mix of tequila, chili syrup and lemon juice. A spirited citric spicy savor.
- Aqua Sour, an ultimate crowd favorite made with bourbon, angostura bitter, and a hint of kalamasi.
- Choco Rhum Valder, a manly taste of campari, red vermouth and chocolate. Raka’s top choice for a unique experience of heat and sweetness.
Experience world-class fun and luxury resort living at Aqua Boracay. For reservations, inquire through [email protected]
No related stories matched this topic.