There are only 2 days left until the exciting return of the National MILO® Marathon in the SM Mall of Asia Complex! As the first MILO® Marathon since the start of the pandemic, MILO® is ready to welcome runners and spectators for an energizing run on March 26.
Here are some reminders before the big day:
Gunstart per category
Below are the details per category along with the locations of the start and finish with the respective locations for each start and finish.
The race village is located at Block 16 where runners can find the baggage area, water station, main stage, winners holding area, first aid, police assistance, sponsors booths, and claiming tents for 21K and 42K finishers. The entrance is along Palm Coast Avenue.
Attendees may also enter the race village for games, inflatables, photowall, and to enjoy a cup of MILO® in the sampling booths. The main program will start at 7 AM with a high school and college cheerleading competition in between the awarding for each race category.
The nearest parking can be found in Block 14, Block 19, Block 20, SM Mall of Asia North and South parking buildings.
There will be a designated baggage area to the right of the entrance where runners for the 10K/21K/42K categories can leave their belongings. Below are the guidelines for compliance.
- Present your bag/s and race bib number
- Do not leave valuables inside, otherwise it will not be accepted at the counter
- Organizers will not be liable for any damages or loss
- Hazardous items such as sharp objects, flammable liquids, etc. are strictly prohibited
- The counters will be open from 12:00 AM until 9:00 AM only. Unclaimed bagged beyond 9:00 AM will be disposed of at the discretion of the organizers
Activity areas and booths
Attendees can enjoy a photo wall and a series of games located in the center of the race village to stay active, such as volleyball, soccer, and basketball. There will also be booths for Taekwondo, Karate, and Sepak Takraw for those who want to learn about the sports and start their active journeys with MILO.
Aside from the energizing and nutritious MILO® drinks in the sampling booths, attendees can also get snacks and beverages from Nestlè cereals, KitKat, Nescafe, and Chuckie. While official sponsors like adidas, Cristalino, Decathlon, Anytime Fitness, Surge, and Ford will have booths around the village for discount vouchers and special offerings.
To share the energy of the returning marathon event, MILO® is also extending the fun of running with Filipinos anywhere in the world. Runners who are unable to physically attend the National MILO® Marathon will be able to join the MILO® Marathon Virtual Race instead. With a free and easy registration process, anyone can join the run and receive an e-certificate and e-badge from MILO®.
- Sign up through bit.ly/milomarathonvr.
- Walk or run from March 25 to 26, 2023 and use a GPS fitness-tracking app, smartwatch, or treadmill to record your route and time. Activities can be cumulative.
- Upload your results to Race Roster including either of the following: Screenshot of route, photo of dashboard, photo of display or fitness watch. Make sure that the date, time, and distance are indicated in your submission
- Receive an e-certificate and e-barge via email
Join MILO® as it energizes the nation to get active and start running at the National MILO® Marathon 2023! Stay up-to date on all things MILO® by following them on Facebook and share your marathon experience on social media using #MILO Marathon2023 and #MILOActivePilipinas. See you at the starting line!