Senator Cynthia Villar has invited the Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their family to join the 11th OFW & Family Summit 2022 on November 18, 2022.
The conference, with the theme, “BAGONG SIMULA SA SARILING BANSA,”will be held at The Tent, Vista Global South, C5 Extension Road, Las Piñas City.
The meeting will discuss wise investments and businesses an OFW and their family members can start with.
The senator, who has been known for protecting the rights and welfare of our migrant workers, noted that prospective participants must register first to join the summit and qualify for the raffle draw.
She said the participants will also have a chance to win a house and lot, livelihood showcase, home appliances, and many other prizes.
She said registration can be done through the following ways:
• Register Online at http://ofwsummit2022.villarsipag.org/registration/;
• Scan the QR code on the flyer/poster of the forthcoming summit and follow the instructions;
• Go to OFW & Family Summit Desk at Vista Mall and Starmall branches nationwide;
• Register On-site on November 18, (Friday) for an OFW or husband, wife, children, parents or siblings of an OFW.
To register, the following documents are needed:
• Copy of passport and working visa of an OFW;
• Certificate of remittances;
• Seaman’s book;
• Job contract;
• Copy of proof of relationship to an OFW (Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, etc.);
• Proof that one is vaccinated against COVID-19 like vaccination
card, vaccination certificate (VaxCert) or international certificate
of vaccination (ICV) with 1st dose and 2nd dose;
• If a relative will attend to represent an OFW, please being the
For husband, wife of an OFW- marriage certificate and a valid ID;
For children of OFW- Birth certificate and valid ID,
For parents of OFW (unmarried)- birth certificate and a valid ID;
For siblings of an OFW (unmarried)- birth certificate and a valid ID;
Wait for the verification that will be sent to your email or mobile to
attend the summit and join the raffle.