March 04, 2021 at 12:58 am
Manila Standard Digital
After almost a year of struggling to deal with the new normal, people are now adapting with a renewed focus on health and wellness. The pandemic has made people more cognizant of the need to make time for their own health and wellness as well as their family’s.
There has been, in fact, a surge of customers who have taken the Food Intolerance Test (FIT) from LifeScience Center. The FIT is famous among celebrities, influencers and health buffs because it tests for the types of food your system is intolerant to.
Here's a list of reasons why you should take the Food Intolerance Test:
1. The Food Intolerance Test is not the same as an allergy test. Intolerance symptoms may not be as life threatening as allergies, but it can affect your daily life by making you feel uncomfortable or irritated and can weaken your immune system. The FIT tests which types of food your body is intolerant or averse to.
2. How exactly do you know if you are intolerant to food? Is that even possible? Common symptoms of food intolerance include constant bloating, migraines, chronic tiredness and brain fog, and difficulty to lose weight. These may indicate that your body has reached its limit for certain food types. Awareness of food types your body is averse to makes it easier to eliminate them from your diet.
3. Why take the test at LifeScience Center? Because LifeScience is the sister company of GMT Manila, the exclusive distributor of the Food Intolerance Test in the country. You are assured that only the gold standard in tests and equipment are used for your check up.
4. You will receive care and support from your LifeScience Care Team. At LifeScience Center, you are assigned your very own personal Care Team who will assess you prior to your FIT and explain in detail your results and the next steps to get you started on your journey to better health.
5. The Food Intolerance Test is available at a significantly discounted price so you can take it with the whole family, with the promo extended for the whole of March.
LifeScience Center is also the only clinic in the country to have a full team of health practitioners trained in Functional Medicine. Each client will have their own wellness tribe consisting of a doctor, nutritionist-dietitian, health manager, health coach, fitness coach, and psychologist. No other consult will be as thorough and holistic as the one offered in the center.
If you or anyone you know is suffering from chronic conditions such as heart disease, hormonal imbalances, and gut problems, booking a consultation is your best bet in knowing how to resolve these issues for the long-term.
Know more about their promos by sending the Care Team a message via Facebook Messenger, or via email at [email protected]
You can also visit their website at https://lifescience.ph.