One of the elements of parties is the drinks that guests enjoy. You see, even in virtual get-togethers, people pose in photos with drinks in their hands. And it doesn’t even have to be alcoholic.
For people who enjoy the bubbles but not the hangover, and for parties with kids and non-imbibers, Mega Global offers its beverage line Primo Sparkling Juice.
Launched in 2020, Primo is a non-alcoholic carbonated beverage imported from Spain and available in sparkling white and red grape flavors. It is crafted to be consumed by people of all ages and to “ignite” any occasion.
“We have thought of introducing a partner for all kinds of celebrations and can be consumed by anyone at the party,” said Pia Bernabe, brand manager of Mega Global Corp., at the virtual event that highlighted Primo’s sparkling versatility as the drink of choice in the holiday season.
While good on its own, Mega Global presented easy-to-do recipes that are equally sweet and tangy, with the right amount of fizz to showcase how the sparkling juice can “step up the fun at home”.
For a glass of Señor Primo:
1/4 glass Primo Sparkling Red Grape Juice
2 tbsp. pomegranate syrup
1/4 glass mango juice
red grapes for garnish
fresh mint for garnish
1. In a tall glass with ice, pour pomegranate syrup, mango juice, and Primo Sparkling Red Grape Juice. Gently stir.
2. Garnish with red grape and fresh mint leaves. Serve.
For a glass of Red Grape Mojito
1/2 glass Primo Sparkling Red Grape
1/2 lemon, squeeze the juice
9 pcs. mint leaves
1 tbsp. simple syrup
1. In a small glass, crush fresh mint leaves to release its flavor, add lemon juice, simple syrup, and crushed ice.
2. Pour Primo to almost full glass and stir ingredients.
3. Add 2 fresh lime slices and top with fresh mint leaves. Serve.