Using readily available ingredients, Chef JP Anglo of Sarsa Kitchen + Bar shares his easy-to-make, restaurant-quality recipes. For this menu, he used Marks and Spencer products to make dishes simple enough to create by both budding and expert cooks.
“The ingredients are pretty much ready to mix and cook. The dishes I made are something that’s not too heavy, something that doesn’t require a whole production in the kitchen and a whole lot of dishes to clean (always my wife’s request),” he shares.
Ham, Cheese, and Egg Croissant Sandwich
Danish Lean Ham
Four Cheese Pasta
Lightly Sea Salted Hand Cooked Crisps
1. Cut a few slices of Danish Lean Ham and fry.
2. On a separate pan with heated oil, pour in whisked egg mixture and cook.
3. Heat two pieces of croissants in the oven. After taking out from the oven, slice in the middle then spread Four Cheese Pasta Sauce on one piece, and spread Blackcurrant Conserve on the other.
4. Place a slice of ham each, equal portions of scrambled egg, and sliced tomatoes on the sliced croissants. Prepare Lightly Sea Salted Hand Cooked Crisps on the side.
Baked Chicken Pesto with Egg Tagliatelle Pasta
Egg Tagliatelle Pasta
Tomato and Mascarpone Pasta Sauce
Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
Made in Italy Sundried Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 350-degree F. On a stove, heat an oven-safe pan then pour an adequate amount of olive oil. Add the chicken and cook until the skin is slightly brown.
2. Mix in spoonfuls of Green Pesto and let the mixture sink into the chicken meat. Take out from the stove and put inside the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
3. Boil a desired portion of Egg Tagliatelle Pasta until al dente, drain and transfer cooked pasta in a bowl.
4. On another pan, heat olive oil and cloves of garlic, then add and whisk a bottle of Tomato and Mascarpone Pasta Sauce and a desired amount of Four Cheese Pasta Sauce. Sprinkle a pinch of salt to taste. Continue mixing until well-combined.
5. Pour the combined sauces over the pasta and garnish with seared and baked chicken. Drizzle the remaining pesto mixture. Top with grated cheese and Made in Italy Sundried Tomatoes.