NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
MAY 13, 2022 • 11:00 a.m.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of the Stockholders of JG SUMMIT HOLDINGS, INC. (the “Corporation”) will be held on May 13, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. in accordance with the relevant provisions of the By-Laws of the Corporation which allows meetings of the stockholders to be conducted by remote communication, subject to such guidelines as may be promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Stockholders may view the livestream of the Meeting and download the Information Statement at the following web addresses:
The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Proof of notice of the meeting and existence of a quorum.
- Reading and approval of the Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the Stockholders held on May 14, 2021.
- Approval to amend Article Sixth of the Amended Articles of Incorporation of the Corporation in order to reduce the number of seats in the Board of Directors from eleven (11) to nine (9).
- Presentation of annual report and approval of the financial statements for the preceding year.
- Election of Board of Directors.
- Appointment of External Auditor.
- Ratification of the acts of the Board of Directors and its committees, officers and management.
- Consideration of such other matters as may properly come during the meeting.
Stockholders may cast their votes on or before May 5, 2022 on all matters requiring approval by: (a) accomplishing and submitting the proxy form; or (b) voting in absentia.
Proxies shall be sent via email to email@example.com or hard copies to the Office of the Corporate Secretary, 40F Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue cor. Poveda Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Validation of proxies shall be held on May 10, 2022. The procedures for attending the meeting via remote communication, submission of proxies, and for voting in absentia are explained in the Information Statement.
Only stockholders of record of the Company as of April 4, 2022 shall be entitled to vote. We are not soliciting proxies.
By Authority of the Chairman
MARIA CELIA H. FERNANDEZ-ESTAVILLO