A Father’s Legacy
Let The Standard be part of your celebration this Father’s Day. Share inspirational legacy that your father passed on to you and tell us how this has positively become part of your life and we will share it to the world. “Father” can be your biological dad, your lolo, your uncle or anyone who has been like a father to you.
The winning dad will receive a special prize from The Standard and we will feature his story in our online page.
- Share a creative photo of you and your dad (or any male who is a father figure to you) on your Facebook or Instagram account with the hashtag #MyDadsLifeLegacy. Your image should contain a description about your dad’s legacy and how this affects your life in a positive way.
- Tag us at www.facebook.com/thestandardph and @LifeatStandard on Instagram. All entries will be received from June 13 until June 17 at 11:59 p.m., Philippine Standard Time. The winner will be announced on Father’s Day, June 19.Stories and photo entries that we find inspiring and shareable will be posted on our online page.
- The photo entry must be owned by the person submitting it for the contest; no other entity should have rights, claims and interests on the submitted photographs. They must be original, unpublished and free of watermarks, markings or borders.
- Participants submitting photos must have sufficient permission and consent from any recognizable models or other persons appearing in the photograph.
- Entering the contest signifies that the participant grants The Standard the right to display, exhibit and publish the entry outside the contest.
- All prizes are non-transferrable and not convertible to cash.
- Entries should not have been entered in any other contest or submitted to other publications.
For further details, please contact - Edelyn, Email: [email protected], Telephone: 8325554 local 209
Read our Father’s Day Supplement Article – “Because it’s your turn to foot the bill"