New York—At the 2019 New York International Auto Show, Hyundai introduced its all-new 2020 Venue, the latest SUV to join its growing product lineup. Venue is packed with a host of premium driver safety and convenience technologies and is the perfect fit for those seeking a seamless combination of style and versatility. Venue will be the most affordable Hyundai SUV, and joins its larger siblings including the North American Utility of the Year Kona and Kona Electric, Tucson, Santa Fe, the 8-passenger Palisade and NEXO. Venue will be built in Ulsan, Korea and will arrive in Hyundai dealerships in the fourth quarter of this year.
“The all-new Venue might be small in size, but it’s big on practicality and personality,” said Mike O’Brien, vice president of Product, Corporate and Digital Planning, Hyundai Motor America. “Its bold and unique character sets it apart from other SUVs on the market, offering a unique, entry-level vehicle for those consumers seeking savvy design with an abundance of standard safety, technology and connectivity features.”
• Bold, modern design elements with optional two-tone extroverted color options for roof, mirrors and trim
• Smartstream Gamma 1.6-liter engine with 6-speed manual or Smartstream IVT (Intelligent Variable Transmission)
• Venue empowers the urban entrepreneur lifestyle many consumers experience in today’s fast-paced
• 8-inch color screen audio system with Android AutoTM and Apple CarPlayTM
• Premium Technology Availability
• 8-inch Navigation System featuring AVN 5.0 o Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System & Next-generation Blue Link® Connected Car System o Dual Charging USB (USB fast charging and USB 2.0 data reading) o Rear View Monitor o Heated Front Seats and Side Mirrors o Drive modes includes snow mode for FWD driving performance
• Advanced Safety Technologies o Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) o Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) o Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) o Driver Attention Warning (DAW) o Rear Cross-Traffic Warning.