At a time when you can get practically anything and everything you need, whenever and wherever you may be, with a few swipes and taps of your fingers, convenience has indeed become king.
To keep up with the growing demand for mobile efficiency and seamless transactions, logistics solutions provider LBC digitally transformed its services in order to offer the best tracking and branch location features via its newest mobile app, LBC Connect.
A faster and easier way to track and trace multiple LBC deliveries, the new LBC Connect app allows you to access the entire range of LBC’s shipping and delivery services so you can move anything-wherever you are, and whenever you want.
With LBC Connect, you can:
• Manage your LBC account: Register and update your LBC account information anytime from LBC Connect
• Track and trace: Track any number of shipments with status-by-status updates on your device from LBC Connect
• Auto-pinning and notifications: Tracking Numbers you search via LBC Connect are automatically saved and pinned, and you’ll get notifications every time there’s a status update or new promo
• Branch locator: Find an LBC branch near you using the handy branch locator
But more is in store for LBC Connect app. This early, plans are afoot to introduce new functionalities on the app that are certain to improve a customer’s overall experience.
• LBC Mobile Branch: Book any LBC service and book online
• Case or Tickets Management: Raise concerns and have them resolved
• Promotions and Rewards
LBC President Mike Camahort exclaimed: “The launch of LBC Connect forms a huge part of our movement towards Digital Transformation. This is one of the initiatives that will help reshape customer experience through technology, while staying true to our brand attributes of Clarity, Certainty and Convenience”.
LBC Connect is available for download on the Apple Store and Google Play.
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. Comments are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.