Authentication services now available at DFA offices in Metro Manila malls
The following documents can be authenticated at the Satellite Offices:
1. NBI Clearance;
2. Police Clearance;
3. Barangay Certification with Mayor’s Certification;
4. NSO issued documents in security paper including CENOMAR;
5. Affidavits of Employment, Trainings/Seminars, and Baptism/Confirmation with RegionalTrial Court (RTC) Certification;
6. Other Notarized Documents (Special Power of Attorney, Affidavit of Support and Guarantee, Consent, etc.) with RTC Certification;
7. Medical Certfications authenticated by Deprtment of Health (DOH);
8. Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Documents;
9. Land Transportation Office (LTO) License Certification (issued by LTO main office only);
10. Foreign Documents authenticated by the Philippine/Consulate or documents authenticated by Foreign Embassies/Consulate Generals based in the Philippines;
11. School Records (Transcript of Records, Diploma, Form 137, etc) with CHED, TESDA, or DEP-Ed Certificate of Authentication and Verification (CAV); and
12. School Records with CAV issued by State Colleges and Universities.
The DFA’s satellite consular offices are open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m, Monday to Saturday.
The authenticated document that results from expedite processing (PhP 200/document) can be claimed after one working day while the authenticated document that underwent regular processing (PhP 100/document) can be claimed after four working days