A garment steamer is much more ideal than an iron and ironing board combination for people leading busy lives or individuals who don’t have much space at home.
As part of its garment care solutions, Philips offers its Garment Steamer that promises to make ironing clothes easier and more efficient.
1. Philips Garment Steamer is designed for easy crease removal with its wide range of essential steaming solutions. It is the perfect appliance for quick touch-ups on delicate and difficult to iron clothes.
2. You can cover more fabric area in one stroke with its steam plate that is larger by 25 percent than other steamers.
3. It sets your preferred steam level for optimal results on different kinds of fabric and has an adjustable pole for various height settings.
4. The steamer generates penetrating powerful steam pressure enabling you to remove creases with only a few strokes. In addition, with its PureSteam technology, it ensures powerful steam over the years.
5. It gives you an option on how you steam your clothes. It has a special garment hanger or a tiltable ErgoFit board which gives you a stable and comfortable support.
6. Philips Garment Steamer has a large detachable water tank for easy refill, suitable for long steaming sessions.
Go to www.philips.com.ph for more information.
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by Manila Standard. Comments are views by manilastandard.net readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of manilastandard.net. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with Manila Standard editorial standards, Manila Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.